- Liberal Democrat Sarah Olney has won Zac Goldsmith's seat in the Richmond Park by-election.
- Train fares will go up 2.3% from January.
- Southern rail season ticket holders may be eligible for a one-off compensation payout of one-month's travel costs.
- A man was stabbed to death outside student halls in Acton on Thursday evening.
- A Crossrail worker who was hit by a 30-tonne concrete slab is to receive a compensation payout.
- A double decker bus burst into flames in Kingston this morning.
- Londoners aren't keen on the Trafalgar Square Christmas tree.
- A woman who died as a result of being hit by a coach near King's Cross station has been named.
London News Roundup: Southern Rail Season Ticket Holders To Receive Compensation
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 02 December 2016