- Looks like there are going to be more strikes on Southern.
- Wet leaves caused delays on the Piccadilly line this morning.
- Anti-terrorism police patrols are being launched in London boroughs, beginning in Lambeth and Wandsworth.
- The coach which was trapped in a sinkhole in Lewisham over the weekend has been removed.
- A pensioner who was attacked in Ealing two months ago is still recovering in hospital.
- TV presenter Dan Cruickshank has weighed in on the campaign to stop a Sainsbury's building close to central London's oldest almshouses.
- A Lambeth-based group for survivors of child sex abuse is releasing a charity song.
- The sculpture by Eduardo Paolozzi outside Euston station is deteriorating because no-one will accept responsibility for it.
- The British Library has acquired PG Wodehouse's writing archive.
- A skyscraper just five metres shorter than the Shard will be built in the Square Mile.
- It's about to get very cold in this here city.
London News Roundup: Paolozzi Sculpture Left To Deteriorate
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 28 November 2016