- Tube drivers on the Piccadilly and Hammersmith & City lines will go on strike on 6 and 7 December — which coincides with a planned strike on Southern rail.
- A police officer has been injured during an incident in which a woman climbed onto a roof in Oval.
- The 19-year-old who was stabbed outside South Harrow tube station on Tuesday has died in hospital.
- Finchley Central tube station was shut and nearby offices evacuated this morning due to a suspicious vehicle in the area.
- London's new night czar Amy Lamé has been ordered by a City Hall panel to delete her controversial tweets about the Conservatives.
- One man is fighting for his life and others were injured in an incident with a car in West Kensington last night.
- Several of London's landmarks, including the London Eye, were lit up in red last night to highlight the impact of religious violence.
- Stay classy, London.
London News Roundup: Tube Strike Announced For December
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 24 November 2016