We're looking for a bright, London-savvy intern with great organisational and communication skills for a three-month paid placement.
With a sharp eye for detail, a willingness to get stuck-in, and an ability to spot what needs doing, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks — from fielding email enquiries and researching what's on in London; through to updating the website, preparing reports and creating social media content.
Alongside excellent written and spoken English, you should be highly-organised with great computer skills and be confident using Word, Excel and Google Mail.
Deadline for applications: 24 April 2017
What do we want an intern to do?
- Manage our busy team inbox
- Research what's on in London for our listings posts
- Assist with creation and management of social media content
- Support the duty editors with content creation
Who and what are we looking for?
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Active on social media
- Experience of writing for online
- Familiarity with living and/or working in London
- Familiarity with Londonist.com and our social media presence
- A good knowledge of and enthusiasm for London's cultural calendar
The full time internship will start in late April / early May and last for three months.
To apply, fill out this form: