- An inmate was killed and two others injured in a stabbing at Pentonville Prison yesterday.
- Bus use in London has dropped for the first time since 2012.
- People are angry at plans to create unisex changing rooms at Chelsea Sports Village.
- A fried chicken shop in Holloway is starting to sell gourmet burgers and avocado fries to discourage violent teenagers from visiting.
- Primrose Hill will close early on Bonfire Night to discourage anti-social behaviour.
- A video showing a man punching a man in the face on the tube, before being chased along the platform by a woman, has emerged.
- Sad news from the Natural History Museum.
- Have you seen one of these posters around London?
London News Roundup: NFL Arrives In London
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 19 October 2016