- A woman died after an incident with a cement truck in Camden.
- Police release CCTV of young man slashing the face of a 21-year-old in Ealing.
- Met is "routinely discriminating against black people" says diversity officer.
- Mayor of London pledges support to black cabs, opening up 20 more bus lanes, and making The Knowledge a formal qualification.
- Broken down Southern train described by deputy mayor as "hot sardine can".
- Forget coffee shops: craft breweries now indicate the location of up-and-coming areas of London.
- It's been a scorcher today, not least at Heathrow.
- Canadian astronaut will do a talk in London.
- There's something different about Clapham Common station, but we can't put our claw on it...
London News Roundup: Cabbie's Knowledge To Become Formal Qualification
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 13 September 2016