- A new survey has revealed the happiest and unhappiest places to live in London.
- A former royal chef has died after falling from the terrace of a converted warehouse in Shoreditch.
- A man who was in charge of maintenance at Buckingham Palace has been jailed after being found guilty of accepting bribes.
- An investigation has been launched after the deaths of four mothers at King's College hospital in Denmark Hill.
- A group of London cyclists has completed a 315 mile cycle ride round the capital to raise money for London's Air Ambulance.
- Android Pay users can travel on London transport for free on Mondays in October.
- Big Brother is watching... your feet.
London News Roundup: Buckingham Palace Worker Jailed For Accepting Bribes
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 28 September 2016