- Businessman battered to death by BMX-riding teenagers in east London.
- Passer-by talks student down from Stratford station roof, using 'tips from a Hollywood movie'.
- Terminally ill boy allegedly forced to 'lie on airport floor for several hours'.
- Bernie Sanders's older brother Larry has his eye on David Cameron's vacated constituency.
- Earlier this week, apparently Berlin was after our tech people. Now it seems Frankfurt wants our bankers.
- Hip Hackney brewery bans kit-wearing West Ham fans.
- A roundup within a roundup: all your weekly rail news.
London News Roundup: Hackney Brewery Bans Colour-Wearing West Ham Fans
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 23 September 2016