- Sadiq Khan has tasked Barking MP Margaret Hodge with reviewing the money that has been spent on the Garden Bridge.
- A 'lack of staffing' is being blamed for the delay in helping a woman who got her foot stuck between the train and platform at Canning Town station in May.
- A man has died after being assaulted at All Saints DLR station in the early hours of this morning.
- Police are appealing for information about a gang who raided a Dagenham pharmacy.
- Director of the Tate Modern, Sir Nicholas Serota has advised the gallery's neighbours to put up net curtains to stop visitors peering into their apartments.
- Until Saturday, Waterloo Bridge and the National Theatre are being illuminated with images of female construction workers who helped rebuild the bridge during the second world war (see image above).
- Ever wondered what the furthest object visible from The Shard is? Well, it changed recently.
London News Roundup: Tate Boss Tells Neighbours To Buy Net Curtains
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 22 September 2016