- Chinese in-flight magazine warns tourists off areas of London inhabited by 'Indians, Pakistanis and black people'.
- 'Thousands will lose out': the Mayor of London on today's decision to close Fabric nightclub.
- Was Fabric's closure really to do with drugs at all?...
- ...and if we're shutting down all 'dangerous' operations, then shouldn't the Met and the London Marathon go too?
- Bus driver filmed 'placing bet' while driving through central London.
- Another London building wins the coveted title of the UK's ugliest building.
- Bank of England's banknote collection gets a revamp.
London News Roundup: Did Council Plan To Close Fabric Anyway?
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 07 September 2016