- London City Airport flights have now resumed after a protest caused chaos this morning.
- South London woman jailed for keeping assault rifle in her bedroom.
- '£225million bombproof superyacht' moors up on the Thames.
- Why some of Wren's churches deserve to be treated better.
- Pret's veggie pop-up is going permanent.
- London to Manchester in 18 minutes? Hurry up, The Future.
- Staggering around the pubs of Streatham.
- Spider-Man and son spotted on the Victoria line.
London News Roundup: Veggie Pret Is Going Permanent
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 06 September 2016