- A train passenger died after suffering serious head injuries at Wandsworth Common station yesterday after sticking his head out of a window and being struck by another train.
- 100 firefighters are fighting a large fire at a nightclub in Greenwich, with reports that smoke can be seen from the Dartford Crossing.
- Gentrification has been blamed for cancellation of Brixton's Splash street festival.
- Police investigating the murder of Stephen Lawrence in Eltham in 1993 are looking to speak to a man who was wearing a "V" emblem jacket in the vicinity at the time.
- London buses are getting slower and less reliable, apparently.
- In other bus news, Putney High Street will become London's first low emission bus zone.
- Police closing down an illegal party in Clapham had bottles thrown at them last night.
- New research reveals the antics which go on at tube stations closest to tech tube stations.
- IanVisits the Lost Palace of Whitehall.
London News Roundup: Passenger Dies At Wandsworth Common Station
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 08 August 2016