- Victoria coach station was evacuated due to a suspect package.
- Two Enfield schoolgirls were sexually assaulted by the same man on 20 July.
- A teenager shot in the head in Turnpike Lane yesterday afternoon is in a critical condition.
- The Tate has been forced to publish figures regarding how much sponsorship money it received from BP.
- Three hectares of grassland caught fire in Tottenham Marshes last night.
- Sadiq Khan thinks he's the first VIP passenger to ride through Crossrail — doesn't he know that we got there first?
- A Heathrow-bound flight has been forced to make an emergency landing in Shannon due to turbulence, with 12 people taken to hospital.
- Southern Rail is reintroducing a third of the services it cut in July.
- ...while Southeastern's take over of new platforms at London Bridge station hasn't gone as smoothly as planned.
- We can't see this ending well — there are plans for alcohol to be served on the cable cars.
- A primary school in Tottenham is under investigation over SATs results.
London News Roundup: Could The Dangleway Be London's New Party Spot?
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 31 August 2016