- Kingston Council's unprotected sex poster is called "disgusting and offensive", although the council disagrees.
- Night tube inspires 24 hour transport geekery.
- Angry seagulls 'causing hell' for north London residents.
- Watch out for 'fake' monks asking money in exchange for peace.
- Mayor of London wants an Olympic homecoming parade.
- Robert De Niro is opening a hotel in Covent Garden.
- How to do 24 hours of art in London.
- A beautiful brutalist Instagram account.
- North London man accidentally grows rectangular tomatoes.
- THE FOXES ARE TAKING OVER.
London News Roundup: Man Plans To Spend 24 Hours On The Tube
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 19 August 2016