- Southern trains literally coming apart at the seams.
- Garden Bridge 'might not be built', says Sadiq.
- East London music venue seized by bailiffs.
- A quid at some London airports will now buy you just 99 Euro cents.
- Second in command at London's North Korean embassy defects to South Korea.
- Wandsworth formally protects 120 of its pubs.
- Dedicated cactus shop opens in Dalston.
- Ah for the good old days when you had to dash for the last weekend tube home.
- Hang on, is he...?
London News Roundup: Southern Trains Literally Falling Apart
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 18 August 2016