Are you wondering about what could possibly happen after the EU referendum result?
Join A C Grayling, Londexit petitioner James O’Malley, Shannon Harmon, Matthew Goodwin, Takis Tridimas and finance boffin Guy Foster tonight at Conway Hall for an examination of Brexit.
Nearly two weeks after the EU referendum result and no-one has really given us a plan as to how our break from the European Union will work. What we’ve got is a speculation, opportunism and ire. This talk at Conway Hall has some tickets still available tonight for a panel discussing The EU Referendum – What Happens Next?
Hopefully offering some answers or ideas will be:
- Anthony (AC) Grayling — Professor of Philosophy at the New College of the Humanities, London.
- Matthew Goodwin — Professor of Politics and International Relations at the University of Kent and author of UKIP: Inside the Campaign to Redraw British Politics.
- James O’Malley set up the petition for London’s Independence which then garnered over 175,000 signatories in 5 days. He’s been quite busy with that.
- Shannon Harmon is the co-founder of the Stop £35K campaign; a pay threshold imposed by the government on skilled migrant workers from outside the EU.
- Takis Tridimas – Professor of European Law at Kings’ College London.
- City boffin Guy Foster will be chairing. Guy leads the research team at Brewin Dolphin.
July 6, 7.30pm-9pm, Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, WC1R 4RL. Entry is by donation.