- Obligatory 'sauna on wheels' article.
- Obligatory 'hotter than legal temperature for cattle' article.
- Obligatory 'zoo animals eat iced food' video.
- Hot weather means trains out west are cancelled.
- South London street inundated with lorries working on Nine Elms development.
- Fancy a flat in Admiralty Arch? Cough up £150m and it's yours.
- Funeral held for man who co-founded Notting Hill Carnival.
- Ruler of Dubai and his son take selfies on the tube.
- London: very much open.
- Pics of another London heatwave, 40 years ago. Imagine how hot the people watching Clockwork Nympho must have got.
- Who says Londoners don't have air con?
London News Roundup: Media In Heatwave Headline Cliche Shocker
Last Updated 19 July 2016