- Mayor orders review of London's security following Nice attacks.
- Curry house owner found guilty of killing man 19 years ago.
- Rail minsters quits after admitting she's 'often ashamed' of her job title.
- The art student with contactless fingernails.
- 'Worst thing about my life? The commute,' say 50% of London commuters.
- Oh, well that's OK then, mate.
- Two London zoo tiger cubs venture outside for the first time. (Not outside of the actual zoo, mind.)
- Look what the Brexiters left lying around in a London car park...
- ...this bus sounds a lot better.
London News Roundup: Mayor Orders Security Review In Wake Of Nice Attack
Last Updated 15 July 2016