- A man has been charged after two people were stabbed in Hyde Park last Tuesday.
- The warning speaker on a tipper truck which was involved in a cyclist's death at Bank wasn't working.
- The disused, ex-Eurostar platforms at Waterloo station will reopen next summer after a £800m revamp. Trains will not be going to the continent.
- A man has been interviewed over an incident at Hamleys in which an 11 year old girl was allegedly groped.
- The tale of Wimbledon's two stadiums.
- Burgers and sausages left cooking on abandoned Bermondsey barbecue.
- Four years since it opened, Diamond Geezer points out the parts of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park which still aren't finished.
- Tell us something we don't know.
London News Roundup: Old Eurostar Platforms To Get £800m Revamp
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 28 July 2016