- A cab driver died after a collision with a bus stop in Hornchurch yesterday.
- One month on from the Brexit vote, what effect has it had on the tech industry in London?
- A sunbather was run over by a council van in London Fields yesterday.
- Border Force staff at Heathrow Airport are struggling to cope with the queues.
- Golders Green station was shut in this morning's rush hour due to a 'suspect vehicle' nearby...
- ...while Putney Bridge station was shut due to a 'suspect package' this afternoon.
- There are plans to power tube stations with zero carbon energy generators.
- The London Taxi Drivers' Association wants taxis to still be able to access Oxford Street after it's pedestrianised.
- 'Aggressive' cyclists brought parts of central London to a standstill on Saturday evening.
- London security chiefs have held talks to make sure London is prepared for any incidents following recent attacks in France and Germany.
- A new blue plaque's gone up... albeit not entirely official.
- 30 people had to be rescued from a London Duck Tour boat after it got stuck in mud near the river.
London News Roundup: Duck Tour Boat Gets Stuck In Mud
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 25 July 2016