- Severe Jubilee line delays after smoke is reported.
- Tempers 'boil over' at Southern Rail 'meet the manager' event.
- Plans for cycle route through exclusive London street are shelves, after residents protest.
- Never mind the Garden Bridge — here's the 'garden junction'.
- London Fire Brigade has attended 126 Vauxhall car fires (the make not the place) since 2013.
- Mayor of London meets with chancellor to discuss economic tribulations.
- Tardis lands in north London.
- World's grumpiest cat goes sightseeing.
- See Bowie's personal art collection at Sotheby's.
London News Roundup: Tempers 'Boil Over' At Southern Rail 'Meet The Manager'
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 21 July 2016