- Police seek man after a rape in Finchley.
- Children at almost 90 London schools are exposed to dangerous air.
- Third-hand cannon anyone? Sadiq to sell off water guns that Boris bought and never used.
- Posh Soho hotel shuts down after chef 'mistook mouse droppings for spices'.
- Haunting scenes as soldiers of the Somme 'return' to London.
- The story of London's battle buses.
- People behind Frank's Bar in Peckham plan new venue in Camberwell.
- Is it just us or was London a nicer place one week ago?
- What exactly is up Shooters Hill? We know some people who know.
London News Roundup: Somme Soldiers 'Return' To London.
Last Updated 01 July 2016