- A three year old boy has died after being hit by a car, five days after moving to London.
- Got tickets for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child? JK Rowling has asked those going to see the play to keep the plot a secret.
- More than 400 TfL staff earn more than £100,000.
- The elderly Polish couple who went clubbing at Fabric last month have written a letter explaining all.
- This afternoon's weather has caused flash flooding in areas of south London.
- There's an appeal to raise £160,000 for a Bobby Moore statue in his home town of Barking.
- You know those freaky life-sized hologram people that have been installed at some stations? This one's about to start singing at you.
- Diamond Geezer concurs with us on the 'Morden mistake' on the latest tube map.
- You've got until midnight tonight to register to vote in the EU referendum.
- VIPs passing through Canary Wharf are escorted by security.
London News Roundup: Could London Be Getting More Bobby Moore?
Last Updated 07 June 2016