- A cyclist is in hospital with serious injuries following a collision with a bus on Strand.
- A woman has been sexually assaulted in a west London cemetery; police have arrested a man.
- Running up and down train tracks, claiming to have a gun and singing UB40? It's one way to spend Saturday night at Lewisham station.
- There are times when neighbourly consideration can go to hell, and finding a WW2 bomb in your cellar is one of them.
- Ever wondered how Antic pubs get that recognisable Antic feel?
- Drone-flying on Hampstead Heath is causing a flap around the swimming ponds.
- 857 Londoners were arrested for offensive social media messages in 2015.
- Did you know about this old abandoned viaduct in Hammersmith?
- An update on what's happening at the Olympic stadium, now called London Stadium, and soon to be West Ham's stadium (some of the time).
- And there's a slow handclap for the man who went for a run through the Blackwall Tunnel early on Saturday morning, forcing its closure.
London News Roundup: Man Goes Jogging Through Blackwall Tunnel
Last Updated 05 June 2016