- Sadiq Khan wants London to be given more power over how its money is spent.
- Police carried out a controlled explosion on a suspicious package near St Paul's Cathedral this morning.
- Money from foreign investors could pour into the London housing market post-Brexit, according to one luxury estate agent.
- London parking tickets successfully appealed by a chatbot.
- Battersea Park is getting a new playground, garden and seating thanks to more than £800,000 raised by Formula E racing in the park.
- This month is the 400th anniversary of Pocahontas's visit to London — see what the National Archives has to say about it.
- Get thee to Selfridges: as part of the Shakespeare 400 celebrations, a pop-up theatre is opening in the department store.
London News Roundup: Formula E Pays For New Battersea Playground
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 28 June 2016