- A toddler has died after being hit by a car in west London.
- Tube bosses 'celebrated' ticket office closures at black tie dinner.
- Feminist Library gets to stay for another six months.
- Crystal Palace family find unexploded second world war bomb in basement.
- Dear Mr Eavis, please move Glastonbury to London.
- We don't care what you say — the Balfron Tower is sexy.
- A glorious old snap of Tower Bridge.
- We reckon there's a copper hidden behind this sign.
London News Roundup: Tube Bosses 'Celebrate' Ticket Office Closures At Party
Last Updated 03 June 2016