- South London man jailed for a minimum of 23 years, after being found guilty of murdering his daughter.
- Police link four west London sex attacks.
- If Brexit happens, could London exit the UK?
- 8% of Londoners don't have internet access. Which sounds a lot to us, but apparently that's pretty good going.
- Rugby club hand out its own branded condoms.
- The paradoxes of a London cabbie Brexiter.
- Kelis of milkshake/boys/yard fame is opening her own London restaurant.
- To let: cosy studio apartment with pre-fitted landline.
- Why Manchester is better than London (it's so not).
- Surely the overtime would be a killer.
London News Roundup: 9 Reasons Why Manchester Is Better Than London
Last Updated 21 June 2016