- Many homes in London are too expensive to qualify for the Help to Buy Isa scheme. No shit, mate.
- A murder investigation has been launched after a man and woman in their 50s were found stabbed in Fulham.
- A person has died at Holborn station after being hit by a train on Sunday evening.
- Find out where to anonymously drop off a knife this week.
- Will London be cashless within the next 20 years?
- One in four Gulf investors plans to never live in or rent out the London flats they buy.
- People in Woolwich are going nuts to save a squirrel.
- Don't forget: there's another strike on Southern trains on Tuesday. ("How would we tell?" cry commuters.)
London News Roundup: Woolwich Residents Rally To Save Squirrel
Last Updated 20 June 2016