- This is disgusting: swastikas have been left in a children's playground in Stamford Hill four days in a row.
- Sam King, Southwark's first black mayor, has died.
- Thomas Mair has appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court charged with murdering MP Jo Cox. When asked his name, he replied "death to traitors, freedom for Britain".
- And someone's left neo-Nazi pro-Leave graffiti in Paddington. Picture here; no, we're not embedding it because FFS.
- Police clashed with partygoers at an illegal rave in Barking on Saturday night.
- Half of all Met police officers live outside London.
- Developers are encouraging people to buy flats with the promise of free travel and furniture.
- London's tech sector thinks Brexit would be a terrible idea.
- The derailed train at Paddington was moved on Saturday:
Paddington: How to move a 75 ton train: pick it up, shift it across, lower it down. Any questions? pic.twitter.com/OE16rKM3eJ— Great Western Route (@networkrailwest) June 18, 2016