- Jo Cox's Wapping houseboat becomes a flower-covered shrine.
- Cars stranded after severe flooding.
- Blind woman claims Uber driver refused to pick her up because of guide dog.
- Claims that Heathrow Express is being... let's say capricious with its ticket prices.
- London's finest historic hero? The Queen, apparently.
- A handy weekly round up of all your rail London news.
- Is Bankside Power Station the polar opposite to its Battersea peer?
- If only they actually built the new Tate Modern this quickly.
London News Roundup: The Queen Is People's Favourite 'Historic London Hero'
Last Updated 17 June 2016