- The rising cost of temporary housing.
- Four women have been stabbed near a supermarket car park.
- Black cabs to go electric.
- Museum of London director Sharon Ament shows off the museum's potential new home in Smithfield.
- Bomb disposal experts were called to a security alert near ITV studios at Southbank.
- Over 18 million visitors came to London last year.
- Plans to build a cycle superhighway on the Westway could be under threat.
- A roundup of the week's transport news.
London News Roundup: Black Cabs To Go Electric
Last Updated 20 May 2016