- Highbury & Islington station closed after suspect package found on bus.
- West Ham fans who attacked Man United bus face lifetime bans.
- Azealia Banks dropped from Hackney festival, following racist tweets to Zayn Malik.
- London's subculture heroines: then and now.
- On the treasure hunt made for petrolheads, the Miglia Quadrato.
- Novelty underwear store owner eats chocolate banana in erotic fashion outside the Chinese Embassy.
- Horniman Museum to open new gallery.
- Farringdon was a little bit damp earlier today...
- ... Lewisham was even worse last night, when a stranded driver paddled himself to safety on a floating traffic barrier.
- This day in 1961: Princess Margaret opened a car park in Woolwich. It shut in 1962.
London News Roundup: Man Eats Banana Erotically Outside Chinese Embassy
Last Updated 11 May 2016