- As Sadiq Khan is sworn in as Mayor of London, the New Statesman analyses how he won.
- Elsewhere, some senior Tories are lambasting Zac Goldsmith's campaign — but defence secretary Michael Fallon called it "the rough and tumble of politics".
- There are calls to investigate just what the hell went wrong with the polls in Barnet and counting at City Hall.
- 19 things Zac Goldsmith can do now he's not going to be mayor.
- And is Katie Hopkins really going to run naked down Regent Street with a sausage up her bum?
- Who will replace Khan as Tooting MP? Christian Wolmar's going for the Labour nomination and George Galloway is hinting he'll run.
- A woman in her 70s has died following a collision with a moped in Holloway.
- And a motorcyclist has died after a collision with a lorry.
- A three-feet wide sinkhole has opened up on Barking Road.
- Check out these photos of London's pubs from the first half of the 20th century.
- Phew, what a scorcher.
London News Roundup: Sadiq Is Inaugurated As Mayor
Last Updated 08 May 2016