- London's latest violent crime hotspots revealed.
- The racist murder that motivated the East End to come together.
- If you don't yet own your own house, look away now.
- World's biggest diamond — worth about £48m — to be auctioned in London.
- A tour of Boris's east London.
- London 'can't run on two wheels'.
- Peckham fire station that's been boarded up for years will become an art gallery.
- People with tickets to LA and Madrid this weekend: kick themselves.
London News Roundup: World's Largest Diamond To Be Sold At Sotheby's
Last Updated 05 May 2016