- Ken Livingstone's inability to stop himself saying offensive things could hurt Labour on Thursday, says mayoral candidate Sadiq Khan. No shit.
- On the other hand, here's Zac Goldsmith in the Daily Mail saying Labour are buddies with terrorists, so this election's definitely about the issues that affect London and everything's just fine.
- Wimbledon Leisure Centre had to be closed on Saturday after chlorine gas was accidentally released.
- 58 firefighters have been tackling a blaze at a restaurant in Ealing Common.
- London Assembly Members posing with animals. Because reasons. (The Kit Malthouse one is excellent.)
- Sir David Attenborough has opened a new nature reserve in Stoke Newington.
- Is Boris Johnson a time-travelling Victorian transvestite?
- This poor Staffie was abandoned on a bus in Leyton...
- ...but elsewhere, builders rescued a duckling.
London News Roundup: Who'd Abandon This Dog?
Last Updated 01 May 2016