- A man has been stabbed to death in Camden.
- Two women are in hospital after a suspected hit and run in West Norwood; and a motorcyclist is critical after a crash in East Ham.
- That's right Ken. LBC wants a 'boring' presenter, rather than 'one who doesn't keep banging on about Hitler'.
- Spurs will be playing Champions League matches at Wembley next season.
- Solomon's Passage housing development in Peckham is only four years old — but two blocks have already been condemned.
- Claims that barbecuing in parks leads to higher levels of air pollution.
- A mansion that hasn't been lived in since 1895 has come on the market. Yours, for £3m.
- Take a look at these photos of London in the 1870s.
London News Roundup: Get Ready Wembley, Here Come Spurs
Last Updated 29 May 2016