- Man stabbed in face with scissors in west London attack.
- When a gunman opened fire in a south London barbers.
- Spot one of these flying over London yesterday?
- Enfield Council awards contract for 10,000 new homes.
- Croydon MP wants TfL to take over London's rail network immediately.
- South London Theatre needs your help, after builders pulled out at the 11th hour.
- Well someone's jealous.
- We all remember where we were for Harrods' All English Egg Week.
- Meanwhile, in Erith...
London News Roundup: What Exactly Were Those Helicopters Doing Yesterday?
Last Updated 27 May 2016