- Someone set off a smoke bomb at Charing Cross station on Saturday afternoon.
- The Standard spends a night with police in Lambeth.
- A man has been charged with attempted murder following the stabbing of four women in a supermarket car park.
- Family and friends of the man who died during this year's marathon have completed the course in his memory.
- Is it a bit premature to say these eight Wetherspoons pubs are closing? Probably not if developers get their mitts on them.
- £900 a month for a flat where the shower has a toilet in it? Bargain.
- Surbiton hotel gives zero fucks about customer service.
- Don't click on this link if you've just had lunch. Or are planning on eating ever again.
- Damn you, Manchester United.
London News Roundup: Damn You, Manchester United
Last Updated 22 May 2016