- With London now a city of tenants, has the Tory dream crashed and burned?
- In pricey London boroughs, income disparity resembles that of developing countries.
- It's not easy being old in London.
- Woman who painted house in candy stripes is now planning to demolish it.
- Commuters serenaded with Game of Thrones score.
- Young Banker of the Year ad (see above) met with universal mockery.
- Life-sized elephant puppet rocks up at Baker Street.
- London's first police patrols on motorcycles started on this day 95 years ago.
- Tabloid paper describes WEATHER in capital letters.
London News Roundup: Entire City Laughs At 'Shitting Banker'
Last Updated 26 April 2016