- Remains of Met police officer discovered in Southwark.
- Brexit could cost London £800m a year.
- Royal Opera House audience boos Lucia di Lammermoor.
- London's first ever mother-daughter fire-fighting team.
- Grave of boxing great discovered in Nunhead.
- Green mayoral candidate on Zac's turf to fight for housing estate.
- Could the Barbican be getting a skyscraper made out of wood?
- Kevin Costner loves Croydon.
- Someone's learning to drive in a £90k gold Maserati.
- Man eats mackerel ably combined with Granny Smith.
- Ah London. Big Ben. Buckingham Palace. The Louvre.... hang on, what?
- Awesome drawings of London.
London News Roundup: City To Get Wooden Skyscraper?
Last Updated 08 April 2016