- Housing costs "will drive out 40% of London's nurses".
- A police anti-extremism unit has been monitoring Green Party leaders.
- How London got hooked on speed (not like that).
- Lightning strikes plane over the capital.
- Hang on, newspapers are politically biased?!
- London by day and by night. At the same time.
- Volvo to test driverless cars in London next year.
- Has Cumberbatch's Sherlock got himself a dog?
- Banning cake, and six other things the Mayor of New York can do that the Mayor of London can't.
- The Young Poet Laureate for London, Selina Nwulu's poem has been animated.
London News Roundup: Senior Green Party Candidates Monitored By Anti-Extremism Police
Last Updated 30 April 2016