- Assad's London-based fixer owned six luxury London flats.
- TfL's video about reporting sexual assaults has been watched over four million times.
- How the future Mayor of London can help single parents.
- Van 'explodes' on Cornhill.
- Council painted disabled parking bay around man's car while he slept.
- Why we shouldn't turn the Thames into a massive conservation zone.
- Rubber duck-wielding campaigners descend on statue unveiling of locomotive designer Sir Nigel Gresley. The statue was originally supposed to feature a duck. But it was deemed 'demeaning'.
- Giant Beyonce appears at side of railway line.
- Zac Goldsmith doesn't know where the Museum of London is.
- Meanwhile, in Mile End...
London News Roundup: Duck-Wielding Protesters Descend On King's Cross
Last Updated 06 April 2016