- Did you see the runners running?
- Two men were stabbed near St Paul's Cathedral in the early hours of Sunday morning.
- And a man suffered serious head injuries after a fight in Kennington.
- People being injured in incidents involving buses rose sharply in Islington last year.
- The southern leg of the Northern line was closed earlier because of a dog on the line.
- Why don't Zac Goldsmith and Sadiq Khan know more about London's museums?
- This is not a good time to be a Charlton fan.
- Camden Town Brewery is setting up shop in Enfield.
- There's a real tizz about the V&A's 'no sketching' signs.
- What does London look like if you don't live here?
- Not paid your respects to Prince yet? There are still some parties being planned.
London News Roundup: A Weekend Of Shakespeare And Marathon
Last Updated 24 April 2016