- Japanese pensioner filmed pushing woman in front of tube train.
- Replica of Palmyra's Arch of Triumph unveiled in Trafalgar Square.
- Gatwick Express operator taking union to court after drivers refuse to work on trains without a guard.
- Sadiq questions if London is be prepared for a 'Mumbai-style' terrorist attack.
- The mayoral candidates' visions for a family-friendly London.
- TfL names new managing director.
- Soho to get first ever veggie Pret a Manger (for a month anyway).
- 29 Harley Street: the address that's home to 2,159 companies.
- Kids could pay just £9.58 (Usain Bolt's 100m record) for London 2017 World Championships tickets.
- You probably won't find rising damp in these uber expensive student lets.
London News Roundup: First Ever Veggie Pret Coming To Soho
Last Updated 19 April 2016