- Thousands marched against the government's austerity measures on Saturday.
- A man is critically injured after falling from a building site in Victoria.
- Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's super-gonorrhoea!
- A man has died after being hit by a train at East Croydon station.
- The Guardian's reporter is very, very unimpressed with Secret Cinema's 28 Days Later.
- We're back on the stories of monster rats. Are we sure about this one, this time?
- 'London Underground is sorry for this delay, there's a swan on the line.'
- Which mayoral candidate's three word summation of their campaign is 'back my plan'? And whose is 'wooo revolution baby'?
- How Highgate got a mile closer to the centre of town.
- The time machine in Brompton Cemetery.
London News Roundup: Thousands Protest Over Austerity
Last Updated 17 April 2016