- Sub-machine guns on the rise in London.
- Elderly woman injured after someone slides down tube escalators and smashes into her.
- Bus crashes into front of Walthamstow house.
- Baby girl delivered by Met police on east London street.
- Charity workers may have been caught up in the Fairfield Halls dispute.
- Critics of new Highgate Cemetery plans fear it's in danger of becoming a 'Disneyland of Death'.
- Sadiq's policies would 'make the housing crisis worse'.
- Irvine Welsh's London, including where he gets his roast chicken from.
- Life in London: uniquely brutal cartoons about Georgian society.
- Giant drone crashes into crowd at Spinal Tap Muse gig.
- And could Guns N' Roses be planning shows in London?
London News Roundup: Highgate Cemetery Becoming 'Disneyland Of Death'?
Last Updated 15 April 2016