- Teenage girl injured after shooting near Brick Lane.
- Phone thief scotched by tracker app which reveals he's right outside a police station.
- Man nicks £500 Union Jack chair from antiques shop.
- Mayor of London is the best job ever if you do it properly. Green mayoral hopeful Sian Berry explains why Zac and Sadiq won't.
- London's gentrification can be predicted by Foursquare check-ins...
- ...and here are the five 'most up and coming' boroughs. Hackney? Gentrified? Whod've thunk it?
- Goldsmith pledges to save Camden toilets.
- A train trip around Ruislip Lido.
- £20 to get rid of massive Forest Gate spider.
- Few things beat flying over London.
London News Roundup: Gentrification Can Be Predicted By Tweets
Last Updated 14 April 2016