- New information shows that Thomas Heatherwick met officials from TfL and City Hall — including Boris Johnson — four times before bids to design the new bridge were invited. The Garden Bridge story gets fishier every day.
- London is currently experiencing high air pollution levels.
- Health officials are worried we may be seeing the start of a measles outbreak in the region, mostly affecting young adults.
- Demonstrators have been marching against the Housing Bill.
- Two men have been arrested in connection with the shooting of a bystander in Harlesden on Wednesday.
- BP has decided to stop sponsoring Tate.
- Someone base jumped off the Shard on Saturday morning.
- University College London is accused of bullying a student after publication of income forecasts from rising accommodation fees.
- The growth of London's 'butler class', taking care of the wealthy elite.
- The New Statesman goes to meet 'pugilist' Sadiq Khan.
- Eek! Look at the damage a bird did to a plane as it was coming in to land at Heathrow on Friday.
- Matt LeBlanc has been on tour of the capital while filming for Top Gear.
- Photos of a massive sand cat created in a Brockley road.
London News Roundup: TfL Met Heatherwick 4 Times Before Garden Bridge Went To Tender
Last Updated 13 March 2016