- 'Innocent bystander' shot dead in Harlesden.
- Woman dies after being hit by bus in Mitcham.
- Sadiq Khan will review Earls Court redevelopment if he's elected mayor.
- Rat 'the size of a small child' discovered on Hackney housing estate. (Or, you know, perspective's playing a part in the photo.)
- 'Sacred' cow urine for Hindu ceremonies sold next to naan bread.
- 18 reasons why the north east is better than London. Although whoever says Londoners eat eel pie has been misinformed.
- New BBC doc will explore the House of Lords.
- Wow, east London used to be beautiful.
- Harmonicas at the ready...
London News Roundup: 'Sacred' Cow Urine Sold Next To Naan Breads
Last Updated 11 March 2016