- 'Standing only' escalator extended for six months.
- MP David Lammy fined £5,000 for 'nuisance calls'.
- London-bound Megabus passengers were 'imprisoned' at Watford Gap.
- London has five of Europe's best universities.
- The London Stone will be moved from WH Smith to a public plinth.
- Bump into an injured lion on the way to work today? Here's probably why.
- How Hatton Garden became a 'nursery for villains'.
- London: more religious than you might think.
- Sorry, you parked WHERE?!
London News Roundup: 'Injured Lion' Paraded Through Trafalgar Square
Last Updated 10 March 2016